“Within the child lies the fate of the future.” Maria Montessori
At Arcadia Montessori, our youngest students are guided with love as they explore and begin to discover themselves and the world around them. The absorbent mind of childhood is constantly at work, taking in every new experience. From birth, children begin to absorb language, discover movement and create sensory impressions.
Our toddler classrooms are a safe and happy environment for the young child. Toddlers experience nature with our growing gardens, and spend time working in a prepared outdoor environment. Students will benefit from weekly music instruction from our campus music teacher, and plenty of time to create with art and craft projects. We make time for play too, all toddler rooms have their own play spaces for recess.
Check out our P.E. and music programs.
Take a peek at our current rates and programs.
- Three classrooms for children 18 months to 3 years
- Experienced toddler teachers nurture in small class sizes
- Age-appropriate work builds language, social and practical life skills
- Large, safe play spaces for separate toddler use
- Open patios for outside work
- Gardens to learn about nature and the care of living things